The company Ballerstaedt & Co. OHG reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect,will therefore be rejected.
All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the company Ballerstaedt & Co. OHG without separate announcement.
2. Referrals and links
The company Ballerstaedt & Co. OHG is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages - unless he has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site fromviewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the company Ballerstaedt & Co. OHG of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Furthermore the company Ballerstaedt & Co. OHG is not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, guestbooks or mailinglists provided on his page.
The company Ballerstaedt & Co. OHG intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object.
The copyright for any material created by the company Ballerstaedt & Co. OHG is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as images, diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the company Ballerstaedt & Co. OHG's agreement.
If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) is given, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. The use and payment of all offered services are permitted - if and so far technically possible and reasonable - without specification of any personal data or under specification of anonymized data or an alias. The use of published postal addresses, telephone or fax numbers and email addresses for marketing purposes is prohibited, offenders sending unwanted spam messages will be punished.
5. Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
Quality Management Policy
As part of our entrepreneurial due diligence regarding the quality assurance for our products and services, we herewith define and commit to our Quality Management Policy.
The QM system is a description of the requirements specified by ourselves. Its application ensures that all activities with an influence on the corporate performance are planned, controlled and monitored, and that contractually agreed and legal requirements are fully satisfied.
With this declaration the management requires all members of staff as well as suppliers to commit to carrying out all activities in compliance with the descriptions of this QM system, in order to ensure that quality of all products and services provided by our enterprise meet all internal and external requirements and specifications.
The management will use the evaluation of the results, internal audits and performance ratings as a tool to it assess the performance and efficiency of the QM system.
We will make all required means available to fulfil the quality requirements and implement our Quality Management policy.
We commit to a continuous improvement and further development of our QM system.
Stability in the quality of our products and service is one of the basic requirements for our successful business activities. For us, quality means the maximum satisfaction of the requirements and expectations of our customers, clients and other interested parties.
In this context, quality is an important criterion for our daily business and a reliable bond with our customers. Quality consciousness also means for us that we use valuable resources efficiently, sparingly and responsibly. All members of staff have the obligation and the right to take actions to eliminate circumstances obstructing the successful corporate performance.
A continuous improvement of the enterprise as a whole is for us a mid- and long-term condition for an effective reduction of costs, increase of quality of our products, permanent development of our hygiene standards and an important contribution to the preservation of our environment.
A smooth organisation and most progressive methods in quality management provide the required framework for our endeavours. All members of staff obliged to apply and implement all regulations applicable in their respective work and responsibility field, to constantly check their efficiency and effectiveness and adapt to the newest requirements and state of the art. This understanding and consciousness of quality as well as the attitude of all members of staff to quality issues are the basic condition for the satisfaction of our customers and through that the enduring success of our enterprise.
Environmental Policy and Environmental Protection
In our enterprise protection of the environment is an important component of our corporate policy. We are aware of the effect of our activities on the environment. It is therefore our duty to reduce the detrimental effects on the environment to the best possible minimum by exploiting all possible technical and economically feasible opportunities by means of intelligent processes. Our responsibilities for the environment and the resources at our disposal requires the determination and assessment of our prominent environmental aspects as well as the attainment of all specified environmental goals and their evaluation using quantifiable characteristics.
Out of the joint responsibility for humankind and the environment we have set ourselves the goal to match a profitable production with care for the environmental through an improvement of the environmental impact of our activities, including an elimination or at least significant reduction of damages to the environment, wherever this can be organised, is technically possible and economically feasible. In all our activities we are committed to meeting legal and authority regulations, guidelines and legislation as well as our own internal requirements regarding environmental protection, and if possible, outperform these.
Each and every member of staff is part of our management system and has the obligation and the right to take actions to eliminate circumstances causing unnecessary detrimental effects on the environment. By providing information and conducting training we promote the understanding and environmentally friendly attitude in our members of staff, both inside the company and outside.
The continuous improvement of our environmental performance is, for us, the mid- and long-term condition for an effective reduction of costs and an important contribution to the preservation of the environment.
A smooth organisation, most progressive management methods and state of the art inn environmental technology form the basis and framework needed in this field.
I. Area of application
- The general terms and conditions listed here apply exclusively to all our offers, deliveries and services and also to all future business with customers where no other express agreements have been made.
- Any modifications to our general terms and conditions made by any customer will not be valid without our formal prior written agreement.
II. Offers and orders
- Our offers are not binding and are without obligation. Unless delivered and billed immediately, all orders do not become legally binding until confirmed by us in writing or by fax / email. Prior written confirmation must be given for any additional, amended or supplementary conditions.
- Subsequent changes to orders - made by the customer - authorise us to alter the contract agreement accordingly where necessary.
- If we become aware of a significant deterioration of assets with reference to § 321 BGB which could endanger our claim to payment, we reserve the right to refuse further obligations until payment has been made or further security has been provided. We reserve the right to withdraw from the contract if the customer refuses to match delivery with payment or provide sufficient security for the payment thereof to a reasonable deadline after it has become known that a deterioration of his assets may jeopardise the contract. All costs thus incurred will be charged to the customer and due immediately.
- Any services due under the contract shall be governed solely by our order confirmation.
Orders will be fulfilled within the boundaries of the technologically necessary tolerances, dependant upon material and manufacturing processes.
- Delivery amount tolerances neutral wares:
Neutral Wares ± 10%
- Delivery amount tolerances printed wares (pre cutted seals):
< 100.000 pieces ± 20% > 100.000 pieces ± 10%
- Delivery amount tolerances printed wares (reel material):
< 1000 square meters ± 20% > 1000 square meters ± 10%
- Quality level tolerances:
Film thickness / reel width ± 8% Other laminating materials (composite foils) ± 10% Format size ± 1,5 mm
For register printed pre cut seals the tolerance of the print to the outer cutting line is max. ± 0.5mm.
IV. Prices and conditions of payment
- The prices listed in our offers are based on calculations made at time of press. Both contract parties agree to renegotiate prices at any time up to delivery if the costs for personnel, materials or other relevant factors should change. All prices are net prices and do not include VAT.
- Subsequent changes to orders will be charged to the customer.
- Invoices and payment are always made in Euros. Other currencies can be agreed upon if the contractor consents before the order has been placed. Payment must be made in such cases in the currency stipulated in the invoice.
- Minimum order charges will be made for orders under 10,000 pcs.
- We dispatch orders to German receiving stations by lorry or by rail as freight. Smaller quantities will be sent by post or with DPD.
- No carriage fee will be made within Germany for orders exceeding EURO 500, - net value.
- If the customer demands express delivery, he will be accountable for any extra charges resulting therefrom.
- If deliveries are delayed or production delayed as a result of vis major, or circumstances beyond our control impede delivery or make it wholly impossible - including difficulties subsequently arising in obtaining materials for production, plant malfunctions, strikes, lockouts, staff shortages, lack of transport facilities, official regulations, also those which affect our suppliers or their sub-contractors - then we will not be bound to meet agreed deadlines as stipulated in the contract. In such cases we are entitled to delay the delivery by the duration of the inhibition plus a reasonable lead time, or to withdraw from part or all of the contract.
- We are entitled to partial shipment of orders.
- In case of late delivery, the customer is entitled to withdraw from the contract only after sending a registered, written time extension for delivery. No damages can be claimed for late delivery. On-call orders must be collected within 12 months. Any orders not collected by this deadline will be delivered after notification, and freight costs charged to the customer.
VI. Formal acceptance and transfer of risk
- The customer binds himself to check and formally accept the goods at the handover location within eight days of pickup notification or other receipt of notification, unless he is temporarily hindered through no fault of his own in doing so.
- If the customer deliberately or through serious negligence does not formally accept the goods within ten days of notification, we will be entitled, having granted a formal time extension of a further ten days, to withdraw from the contract and claim damages. No time extension need be granted if the customer has seriously or conclusively refused to accept the delivery or if he is obviously unable to pay for the goods.
- If the customer refuses to formally accept the goods, the risk of accidental loss or deterioration of the goods is transferred at the moment of refusal, or at the latest in accordance with legal regulations.
- If formal acceptance is not made in accordance with these terms and conditions, any costs resulting therefrom (i.e., costs for storage or third-party storage) shall be charged to the customer.
- All shipments are made at the risk of the customer.
VII. Warranty claims/Damages
- We guarantee the faultlessness of our wares for 12 months after transfer of risk. Delivered goods shall be regarded as fault free if no obvious faults are registered with us within ten days of formal acceptance, or hidden faults within six weeks, or other faults within one year. This does not affect § 377 HGB. No liability shall be accepted for second hand merchandise.
- In the case of complaints, the customer shall allow us to convince ourselves of the fault in question, in particular by producing evidence or samples of the faulty goods in question. The customer - taking reasonable account of his interests - is entitled, if he makes his claim within the given deadlines, solely to subsequent fulfilment or product replacement. If subsequent fulfilment is unduly unreasonable for the customer, the customer can demand the right to withdraw from the contract or demand a reduction in the remuneration. Our liability does not extend to damages.
- Claims for compensation for damages may only be made up to the value of the contracted goods. No liability shall be accepted for any claims for compensation over and above this amount, including liability for indirect damages (loss of profits, covering purchase etc) unless it can be proved that we were deliberately and seriously negligent.
- No liability shall be accepted if the customer has stored the goods incorrectly or inadequately.
VIII. Reservation of proprietary rights
- We retain all proprietary rights for the delivered goods until they have been paid for in full. We also retain our proprietary rights until all demands - including future demands and conditional demands - in the contract between buyer and seller have been fulfilled.
- In cases of breach of contract on the part of the customer, particularly in default of payment, we are entitled to reclaim the goods after due notice has been given. The customer is obliged to surrender the goods under such conditions.
- The customer is not entitled to use the goods as a pledge or as security, but is entitled to resell the reserved goods in the normal course of business. The customer hereby assigns to us all claims arising from any such resale.
- If the customer changes or processes the goods, our proprietary rights extend to all products arising from these changes or processing. The customer acquires joint ownership in a ratio corresponding to the invoice value of the goods.
- The customer binds himself to mark and store separately goods with reserved proprietary rights. He must inform us immediately if a third party gains access to the delivered goods.
IX. Trade marks, trade mark rights, manufacturers labels, tools
- Trade marks and manufacturers labels may not be removed from our products nor altered in any form without prior written agreement.
- Any graphic work that we have made, such as designs or final artwork, remains our intellectual property. Such work may not be passed on to third parties without our express and written consent. Cutting tools, printing plates, stamp rollers and print rollers remain our property, even if the customer pays a share of the cost for these.
- We reserve the right to take out of service any tools that have not been used for more than 12 months.
X. Place of performance and jurisdiction, applicable law
- Place of performance is the place from whence the deliveries were dispatched.
- Place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from the contract is the court responsible for our headquarters. We also reserve the right to take legal action in the court responsible for the headquarters of our customer.
- Even if the customer's headquarters are located abroad, German law shall apply exclusively, to the exclusion of laws for international sale of goods.